Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer 2013

It's been awhile! Finally! Summer classes had officially ended. And I will not be seeing anymore, I guess Mr. *censored*. O well SocSci 2 was indeed an interesting class for me, though I wasn't that excelling, I must say I've learned a lot. Well anyway this isn't about how great SocSci 2 had been, this is about Mr. *censored* I admired most from that class. Well, I do not like guys that easily since hoping had been a frustrating part of me eversince I learned it. From the way I see it, he's very charismatic, friendy and smart. Hahaha. Funny, I can't let you all know the details on how I ended up liking him, I'll just do it on my poems or even stories. :) Anyway, last night, he was in my dream. In my dream, I was crying and talked to me and comforted me as if we were close friends (well I really wished we were). Then I woke up, end of story. I saw him today for the last time and that's fine with me, I just hope one day, if we meet along the way, he will be smiling at me greeting me "HIIIIIIIIIIIII" :))

No comments:

Post a Comment